ACCESSIBLE MURCIA & CARTAGENA PICK-UP TOUR
This tour gathers the main highlights from both Murcia and Cartagena in just one tour. After being picked up by your adapted transport in Cartagena, 40 minutes later you will be dropped off by Murcia’s Old Quarter, where you will be touring its cathedral and its magnificent Casino -actually an exclusive membership club-, to later enjoy some free time on your own by its completely flat and pedestrian downtown. You will be then driven back to Cartagena, in order to first reach the top of a hill from where stunning views of the old city, the Roman Theater’s remains and the harbour can be enjoyed, to be dropped later on by the city center to pay a full visit to the Roman Theater museum. Tour will be finished with a short stroll along the main treet in town to admire its gorgeous-looking town-houses built by the late 19th century Mining Heyday, before being driven back to the pier. The most complete experience you can have in one day.
- Murcia’s Cathedral
- Casino Tour
- Stroll thru main street and principal squares
- Cartagena: Tour of Roman Theatre Museum & Remains
- Late 19th Century Art-Nouveau Mansions
Duration: 6hours – Physical Grade: Low
Price: 600 € (GUIDE & TRANSPORT) – Entry Fees (Not included): 8 € per person (Cathedral, Casino & Roman Theater Museum)
- Pick Up & Drop Off by the Pier (150 mts. from the ship, as private transport, is not allowed to drive into the cruise ship pier)
- Always including driver & English-speaking guide (not the same person, different ones).
- Adapted Vehicles have room for 1 wheelchair/scooter user + 3 accompanying people
- Prices are for groups and don’t include taxes if any