ACCESSIBLE MURCIA PICK-UP TOUR
After picking up customers by Cartagena’s pier, coach heads for Murcia City. Tour gets then started by paying a visit to the most important and revered religious shrine in the area, devoted to the worshipping of the local Patron Virgin and located by an amazing vantage point from where stunning views of the whole city and its valley can be enjoyed. Later on we will drive down to the Old Quarter to stop just beside the river and facing the neoclassical Town Council. We will be then heading for the pedestrian city center, whose highlight is the Cathedral, a monument that took 400 years in the making, that you will be fully explained about. Our next stop will be the local Casino, a gorgeous-looking building from the late 19th century, actually an exclusive membership club for the local elite. After paying this visit you will pleasantly stroll along the main street, where you will be allowed to enjoy some free time for lunch or to explore on your own this completely step-free and pedestrian downtown before returning to your vehicle.
- Baroque Sanctuary of Murcia’s Patron Virgin and Vantage Point for the city
- Murcia’s Cathedral
- Casino Tour
- Stroll thru main street and principal squares
Duration: 5 hours – Physical Grade: Low
Price: 550 € (GUIDE & TRANSPORT) – Entry Fees (Not included): 5 € per person (Cathedral & Casino)
- Pick Up & Drop Off by the Pier (150 mts. from the ship, as private transport, is not allowed to drive into the cruise ship pier)
- Always including driver & English-speaking guide (not the same person, different ones).
- Adapted Vehicles have room for 1 wheelchair/scooter user + 3 accompanying people
- Prices are for groups and don’t include taxes if any