ACCESSIBLE CARTAGENA PICK-UP TOUR
Starting by the pier and the port area, the itinerary follows the 18th-century wall erected by then to prevent the attacks coming from the sea into the city, then getting to the Roman Theatre Museum and remains for a complete tour of these facilities. This museum is actually a three-floor one, whose upper floors are reached by means of an elevator. When getting to the top one, a completely step-free tunnel will lead you to the real remains of the theatre. After this visit, tour will be resumed by pleasantly strolling through the main street to behold the luxurious town-houses built by the local mining tycoons during the late 19th century, even entering the main highlight from this period, the electrical and gorgeous-looking Town Hall building. Last sight will be an imposing 18th century military building, formerly a prison nowadays turned into a museum that exhibits the symbol of the naval power of the city, Peral’s submarine, the first of its kind working with electricity and assembled by 1885.
- National Museum of Subaquatic Archaeology
- Impressive views of the whole city, harbour & cathedral remains from top of Conception Hill
- Roman Theatre Remains & Museum
- Stroll thru main street
- Naval Museum (closed on Mondays)
Duration: 4 hours – Physical Grade: Low
Price: 450 € (GUIDE & TRANSPORT) – Entry Fees (Not included): 8 € per person (Roman Theater Museum & National Archaeology Museum)
- Pick Up & Drop Off by the Pier (150 mts. from the ship, as private transport, is not allowed to drive into the cruise ship pier)
- Always including driver & English-speaking guide (not the same person, different ones).
- Adapted Vehicles have room for 1 wheelchair/scooter user + 3 accompanying people
- Prices are for groups and don’t include taxes if any