HOW TO BOOK
Cartagena, Murcia, España
Phone: +34 968 25 91 55
Mobile: +34 650 01 73 27
Booking in advance is essential for all our tours
For a booking to be confirmed, a deposit of 50% of the total tour Price should be made in advance.
The remaining amount will due for payment on the day of the tour
TO BOOK ANY OF OUR TOURS:
You must send us a mail to: medcartagenashoretrips@gmail.
- BANK TRANSFER to the following account: ES13 3183 3000 4110 0864 1522. It must include the payer’s name, the number of persons for whom the booking is made and the tour’s date. Example: STEVENS x 4 – June the 5th
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENT: after sending us word through mail of your wish to pay this way, we will send you a link for you to make the payment with a completely safe procedure.
- PAYMENT ON SITE: If it’s a last minute booking, after conveying us your intention of booking the tour, and under our previous agreement mainly regarding availability, you will then be able to pay on site in cash the same day of the tour the full amount for it.
ABOUT OUR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT METHOD:
Credit Card transactions in our web page are processed through the Redsys Payment Gateway for Secure Electronic Commerce , using the trusted international online payment systems Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode, both with 3D Secure technology, ensuring full confidentiality and security of your personal and bank information.
If you want to pay for a tour booking this way, after sending us word of your wish, always making clear the day for the booking, you will be automatically guided through the simple steps to fully confirm it. Basically, after filling a form through the RESERVE button, you will be provided you with an e-commerce link through which you will be able to complete the transaction.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Your booking may be cancelled up to 7 days (One week) prior to the departure of the tour without penalty and the complete booking will be refunded to you.
From 6 to 4 days, you will get a penalty of 40% of the booking. Thus, you will be refunded 60% of your booking.
No refund will be given with less than 72 hours’ notice of your cancellation.
Refunds will be available through the same method through which payments were previously carried out.
- All mail communications aiming to book a tour should include the customer’s surname; number or people for whom the booking is made and name and date for the tour. And finally, of course the payment method of your choice.
- It’s really essential to reach an agreement on the date of the tour before starting the payment procedure. Bookings will only be confirmed once this agreement is reached by both sides